Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Support_Admin
    Keymaster

Hi I have purchased you software and it has accepted the key cone but I get the message cannot find import dll may be missing corrupt or wrong version, mingwm10.dll error 1114
    Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Topic Moved from Visual Building Lite to Visual Floor Planner

Support_Admin
    Keymaster

It is possible that an antivirus tool or other program is preventing this dll from being accessed by the floorplanner.exe.

Normally restarting your computer will resolve.

Mingwm10.dll lives in the Visual FloorPlanner folder and it will definitely be installed, and not missing, and so is something else that is preventing this dll from being located by Visual Floor Planner. It is a dll also used by other popular applications such as Inkscape and Filezilla, but they will have their own copies.

Resinstalling Visual Floor Planner does not appear to resolve the problem because if you check the Visual FloorPlanner folder, you will always find it not to be missing. The best solution is to restart the computer, disable any anti virus, and start Visual Floor Planner, then remembering to activate your anti-virus.

Google searches reveal solutions inviting you to download an alternative Mingwm10.dll from unknown sources. We highly recommend you don’t do this, as its possible installing a dll file from an unknown source could introduce a virus to your system.

Support_Admin
    Keymaster

A response from another user “I had this problem after I recently installed AVG anti virus. When I removed AVG the problem went away. So I think AVG was blocking the dll, although no report was generated. Norton or Kaspersky had no problem running with Visual Floor Planner- so I will give AVG a miss in favour of Norton.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu

Cart